Los Angeles sightseeing can be a challenge for the most experienced traveler simply because our best known landmarks are spread out across a sprawling 35 mile zone. Hollywood Dream Tours removes the parking and traffic hassles and leaves all the fun and glamour on a 6.5 hour jaunt that takes it time to show you the length and breadth of the LA area. Enjoy the sights and sounds as our friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining tour guides tell you the stories that make Hollywood and LA the Land of Dreams.
6.5 Hour Tour Highlights
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- A scenic drive through some of the world’s expensive real estate, from the Hollywood Sign lookout to the Sunset Strip, through scenic Mulholland Drive and on into the City of Beverly Hills.
- A thirty-minute visit to the most exclusive boutiques on Rodeo Drive. Stores will include Bijan, Cartier, Fendi, Gucci, Prada, and more.
- Lunch at the world famous Los Angeles Farmers Market, where visitors can shop and choose from nearly thirty different restaurants reflecting LA’s distinctively diverse cuisine and culture. With food from around the world and across the U.S., there’s something for just about everyone.
- Two hours exploring the beaches of Santa Monica, including a stop for refreshments and fun at the world famous Santa Monica Pier.
Ready to Get Started on Your LA/Hollywood Adventure?
We’re ready to hear from you! Just call us at the phone number above or get in touch via our contact form. Your friendly tour guide and comfortably Hollywood tour bus awaits!
Use the form below to book your tour today